- What format I need to upload my resume?
– In order for your resume to be submitted successfully, it should be in one of the following supported formats: .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .doc, .docx, or .html
- What will be the next step after I submit the resume?
– You will receive a call for further details regarding the job requirement which will give you brief idea about the set up, package, profile etc.
- Which type of setup I will get into?
– We work with private hospitals both chain and standalone, medical colleges so you can apply accordingly.
- Is it only hospital or healthcare related jobs?
– No. We also work for IT firms, laboratories and management related jobs.
- What will be the location of the job?
– We work PAN India and abroad countries like UAE, Australia, Singapore. So it will give you a wide platform to explore each and every good opportunity that comes across our website.
- How will I know if my online application was submitted successfully?
– You will receive an e-mail confirmation once you have completed the online application process.
- How do I know if a job at a particular location is still open?
– For any Job related queries you can directly call us, Medypoint team process offline as well in finding jobs.
- Can I apply to more than one job opportunity at a time?
– Yes, if you are interested and qualified, you can apply to several different job openings.
- How will I know if a Position has been filled or closed?
– If a position is no longer on the MedyPoint website, it has either been filled or closed.
- I am having difficulty to access the portal, who can I contact to help?
– You can visit our contact us page for any of your queries.